I, too, am a sufferer of unwanted facial hair. It is unsightly, annoying, and downright embarrassing…. Yes, I understand your pain more than anyone, Ladies. When I think of how I envisioned my face, I did not envision it with more than peach fuss on it. This is why I am going to let you in on MY little secret. How to remove facial hair naturally with four different face masks. These DIY techniques remove the unwanted hair while nourishing your skin at the same time. You have to take care of your skin before you put on your makeup and face masks are your go to for this. Without further ado. I give you… How To Remove Facal Hair Naturally
Egg White Mask
This face mask is cost-efficient, and simple.
Benefits of eggs
Eggs are great for deep cleansing treatments and the protein is good for firming up your skin. Shrink or tighten pores with an egg white face mask. This egg white mask will leave your skin smooth and soft. Protein in the egg whites help with the skin’s elasticity.
This you will need to round up:
- One egg
- A roll of one ply tissue paper
- Flat-head makeup brush
- Small bowl
- Crack open your egg. You want to do your best to separate the yolk and the egg white into a small bowl.
- Whisk your egg whites, or stir your egg whites very well.
- Apply a thin layer of the egg white with your flat-head makeup brush. It is a good idea to put the egg white on the area that are prone to blackheads.
- Cover the areas that you have applied the egg white to with pieces of tissue from the tissue roll mentioned above. Ensure that you layer these areas very well to get good coverage, the more layers the better. It should feel like you are a mummy from ancient Egypt.
- Wait 40 minutes, or until you feel that the mask has fully hardened, then pull off in an upward motion, starting from your chin. I recommend using a timer because I’ve fallen asleep too many times doing this mask. Trust me, it is a very easy thing to do.
Sugar and Lime
This is a good cost-efficient mask. Warning: I do not deem it wise to do this particular mask if you have sensitive skin. As usual do a skin patch test.
Benefits of sugar
Sugar is used a lot in skin products for a various reason. Sugar is a humectant, it draws moisture to your skin from the environment. Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that helps condition and moisturize skin and protect it from toxins. Last but not least, sugar makes an excellent exfoliate due to the small particles it embodies. The particles remove dead surface skin cells by scrubbing them away.
Benefits of honey
Honey is also a humectant; It offers antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help when fighting against acne. Honey has natural antioxidants, these little soldiers help protect the skin from ultraviolet damage. It pull impurities from the skin and aid in the healing of the skin. Finally, it offers anti-inflammatory properties that reduce fluid retention under the skin and minimize scarring.
Benefits of lime
Limes have astringent qualities, these qualities cause tightening of muscles for a short period of ti,me. Putting lime juice on your skin can make pores smaller and make your have a smoother appearance, thus improving the appearance of your complexion overall. Lime juice contains vitamin C and flavonoids, which have antioxidant, antibiotic and disinfectant agents. The citric acid found in limes helps remove dead skin from your face the citric acid keeps your face clean and acne-free. You will only need… Honey and sugar, any kind of sugar will do. However, I like to use brown sugar, it is softer than regular sugar.
To achieve a smooth face you will do the following:
- Mix together to form the mask.
- Apply to unwanted facial hair in the direction of the hair growth. Apply a thin layer.
- Let sit on face for 10 to 15 minutes or until tight.
- Wipe off with a warm washcloth. It is wise to wash this mask off fully as sugar can make your face feel stick if it is not wiped off completely.
Tip: If the hair on your face is stubborn you can apply a thick strip of cotton cloth to the mask after it has set and pull the hair off. Pull in the opposite direction of hair growth in a swift motion to remove facial hair.
There are many ways to remove facial hair from your face, I personally like the natural. Whatever way you choose to remove hair is perfectly fine. Thank you so much for your time. Please leave a comment below.